The other night I had a sex dream where mid way through I realized we weren't using protection, so I bought the plan B, it was really not a very good or sexy dream obviously. Last night I had a dream that I was bathing a baby, this baby was mine, she was very small and naked, she had blond hair, and when I tried to call her Margot she did not want to be called that and she told me so. I was very loving towards her and even woke up missing her. What the fuck?
I heard at one point in my life that to dream you are having a baby is a new beginning, but I also heard it meant that someone else is going to die. I hope it's the new beginning thing, because honestly I really need to have a change.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Birdy,
ReplyDeleteI think you need a new beginning and spring has just leapt onto us. New Beginnings and spring go hand in hand. Mother nature finds her daughter and we can all come back to life once again.
I want to come to MN as soon as possible.
I maybe want to fly you out here?
Maybe once I have my own place.
Love
Your wolf
Wolfy, I think I am about to have a job interview this week, so perhaps I'll be able to fly myself out there soon enough! I love and miss you dearly.
ReplyDelete