Have totally fucked up.
Might fail Photo.
Fuck
Fuck
FUCK
I got an A on everything, but then completely didn't do my last project.
What happened in the past three weeks? Where have I been? All I can think about is some guy from Louisiana who gave me an earring with a bone on it, made from a twist-tie. It has infected my ear, but I still wear it. He works on a farm and has slept in parks. Why do I have all these brownies but no desire to eat them? How can I possibly drink 6 + beers all to myself and still remember the night? How did my room get filled with clothes? And how come I haven't worn a different outfit in almost 1 week?
I'm worn out, and cannot think. My brain feels drained and I don't want to eat anything. I want to sit down for a second, but once I have sat, I find myself standing again.
I cannot even read a book, let alone take a nap. Even when I wake up at 4 am and find myself at work by 4:30, I stay up and drink coffee and smoke cigarettes and walk walk walk. I'm going to go to the train yard today, maybe, to attempt my photo project.
Last week I realized I am so done with the IDEA Bohemia, and how can I bring myself to say, "Bohemia is dead," when I feel it every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment