I have been really aware of colors lately.
Their effects on me and surroundings.
This orange is making me feel warm.
And the blue is making me feel cold.
The dim lighting makes this place really dark
but it's bright because the walls are pink and orange.
If the walls were not that color, I don't know if I could see across the room.
Blue and yellow make green. Red and Yellow make orange. Red and blue make purple. But purple doesn't go with yellow. Nor red with green. And blue with orange.
Warm colors are as followed: red yellow and orange.
Cool colors are: green, blue, and purple.
But purple can sometimes feel warm.
Warm colors come forward. Cool colors recede.
You feel warmer when standing next to a bright red wall, as opposed to a blue wall.
This girl had painted a 5'' tall canvas completely red, and I felt the heat. She started sweating.
Put red next to blue, and red comes forward as blue recede. Put purple next to yellow and yellow comes forward. But I bet if you put purple next to green, purple would come forward.
If you want dark yellow, you cannot add black. It makes green.
You must add brown.
How do you make brown? yellow and purple. green and red. blue and orange.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment