Forgot about the come down of Molly. two nights of laying in bathtubs in the whee hours of the night.
"Travel buddies"
I keep listening to Wagon Wheel. Heard it this morning around 6 am, was singing along with Mickey in the nest he made in his closet.
Went on a walk soon after and we hardly said a word, but I don't know if anything really needed to be said. We strolled along as the sky filled with clouds. I held a feather I found when we left his house. Made it to my house and we slept until 12 with a few interruptions of embracing.
Afterwards we smoked a cigarette and he left.
Feel a lack of emotion. Suppose it's a lack of Serotonin.
" Rock me mama like the wind and the rain
Rock me mama like a south-bound train
Hey mama rock me"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment