Monday, July 6, 2009
I have an idea of how to make myself happy, how to act lovingly and how to be positive towards others. Yet I seem unable to balance my emotions with those of others. I tend to hear other peoples feelings and take them as my own. I tend to be over empathetic to the point where I don't even understand where my own emotions correspond into other's feelings. How can I learn to seperate other people's lives amongst my own. How can I not let other drama affect me? How can I say no to people, how can I tell them when I am more concerned with their feelings than my own? I feel like I am so trying to please everyone that I am completely lost, I don't feel very connected to myself anymore, I don't know who I like to spend time with or don't because no matter who it's with it feels like a chore almost. I know I need to change something, I know that I need to fight to keep myself progressing, and to keep myself as myself, but when I am alone I am just as lost, I can't seem to find a balance. I need to be a hermit, and think, write, and plan, but I tend to look for any escape, and I need to learn that in order to become what you want to be or to be where you want to be, you have to move towards it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment