Planning trip. Just want to go now. Excited on the prospect of running out of money. Running out of time. kind of want to end up somewhere completely different. I think we are going to make it to New Mexico?
Portland to Knoxville, with Mickey and Brian. Then knoxville for a few days to Ohio to see my Grandparents, Uncle, Aunt parents, Sofie, get rid of my car and head on with Mickey's. Then to Pittsburgh to pick up Neal, then to Milwaukee to see Helen. Then MN to see Alaina and TT. Then down to New Mexico? Up through California? Portland?
All this planning gives me a head ache because I don't know how it's going to work and I keep thinking of all the flaws and my mom is driving me crazy with her worrying. I left her on the phone when I asked about her hitchhiking to Colorado and if she made plans and arrangements before hand and she said, "No but we hitchhiked with truckers, so we could always just sleep in the truck" so I said "On that note mom, I'm ending this conversation about making arrangements. "
It's almost 100 out and I want to walk around completely naked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment