Monday, January 19, 2009

All day, every day

I have so much to say, constantly. And I am often times left un-amused, so I have much to say, with the ability to do so.

I sometimes dream about moving back in with my parents. I think it mainly has to do with my mom, and this unfinished business I constantly feel I have with her. I think we both have things to learn from one another. I wish she would take her vacation hours and come visit me. Just talking about it makes me weepy.
I also think, when you are away from a place, it is often romanticized.


I just spent an hour trying to make myself feel something, with nothing to show of it. Instead I looked at the ceiling and imagined it as though it were moving through time and space. And then I contemplated New Mexico. I met this woman at the book store yesertday that told me of a youth hostile in New Mexico. She even gave me the name. It's in Albuquerque. She told me I had to living in one place for at least 2 years though. We talked about the Tao of Pooh. And of Unitarian Universalists. Of artists. Van Gogh, poetry. Living in different cities. Of energy. And painting books that are in black and white don't make a lick of sense.

I bought a classic looking white dress. Short sleeves. Collar. Button up in the front. And when I spin in it, it fans out and gets really big.
I felt classic in it. I don't know when I'll get the balls to wear it. But I'm excited by the idea of owning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment