Saturday, February 7, 2009

Remember: driving around and realizing it was so close to 4:20, so we HAD to pack a bowl. Even though we had already smoked.

Those were some golden days.
Was cleaning and took a break for some weed.
I like the new Animal Collective album.
The sun is shining, took my dog on a walk. Everyone loved her. I didn't need a coat.
Beth held her while I went to go uy some toilet paper.
Was going to buy us some soda's for the walk home, but decided to pass. I couldn't figure out what Beth would have wanted. It worried me that I couldn't figure out what she would have wanted. I couldn't feel a persons energy.

March is going to be here before long..
I'm excited and scared.
I was thinking of going and visiting Sally, but I think it's going to be too expensive. Especially with me moving right now.
Brady is coming. I'm really excited.
MAYBE birdy?
But I'm also afraid of being homeless..

1 comment:

  1. God, I hope to come see you soon, let's make more golden days!

    ReplyDelete