I was walking in the middle of the street, as I often do when I'm alone, and came upon a dead frog. No more than 2 inches long, on it's back, with all it's legs rigid as though it were frozen in time.
I looked at it, while standing in the middle of the street, for maybe 30 seconds. It felt much longer.
I thought about moving it. But I couldn't. It was so still and eerie.
It really freaked me out. I felt so bad, that I have this fear of frogs, and hope to go my life never knowing their touch. So I didn't move it, but hoped it understood.
And speaking of touch. It's been over 3 months. And my drive still has not returned. I cannot seem to break free of this stupor the vibrator gave to me. Talked with Tovah. She said the vibrator we got was no good for her either, except it didn't put her in a weird altered state of consciousness when it came to sexuality. I don't know why all this seems so important to me.
By Monday I will have taken 3 nude rolls of photographs of myself. I keep fucking up.
I find myself holding onto my breasts for dear life. It's the only thing that comforts me as of late. I could rid myself of my entire identity except for my breasts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment