Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I woke up at 7 am this morning to find myself very warm and very much not alone.
And I turned to my other half, and found a boy from the punk rock band from earlier. But when we went to bed he played Pet Sounds, and I smiled and told him I didn't want to have sex. I told him my vibrator had fucked me up and I will never have sex again. He thought there was an easy solution, but I objected and told him I thought my breasts were great, and that I had no problems with them.
So when I woke up, wearing only his underwear, I was proud of myself for not having "sex" and being a sexual being at the same time.
( Though, I do think it's high time for a new definition of "sex" because I think I have sex with boys without the actual penis in vagina. )

Regardless of being proud, I rushed out and wished him Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment