Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lately I have been feeling torn, or I suppose I've always struggled with confidence and sexuality. I don't understand why so many women can feel so comfortable being sexual, and looking sexy and confident, when I almost feel like I have to apologize for being a sexual, attractive being. I find myself feeling almost humiliated when someone is attracted to me or interested in me. I think I need to be more comfortable with myself, allow myself to feel pretty, and confident. I think I need to let myself and others enjoy my body, sex is awesome and I don't think I should be so timid about it. I think it's time I bought myself a vibrater.

1 comment:

  1. I like this post. '

    I cannot get myself to think in a sexual way as of late.
    The thought of masturbation freaks me out. The idea of sex horrifies me.

    I've been put into this nonsexual being, but all I can think about is naked bodies. I see my own floating around me, taunting myself. I can feel a rush. But I cannot even create the motivation to do anything

    I don't know what to make of it.

    ReplyDelete