skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wolf Gang

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I hate it

when people use the ellipsis excessively.
Posted by TT at 10:23 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (77)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ▼  April (11)
      • ho ma god. engaged?
      • I hate it
      • When do you reach the limit between porn and art? ...
      • I was sitting by a fire with his head on my should...
      • sometimes I feel like a-Jane Austen
      • We are all just fucking animals.
      • braless and wine drunk
      • Happy Easter
      • Dead Frog
      • Lately I have been feeling torn, or I suppose I've...
      • Multiple exposure self portraits once again.One ro...
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (19)

The pack

  • TT
  • Wolfy
  • bird